Want to change some components underneath your car? And are you finding it difficult? Then why are you wasting your time and energy struggling to do things without a car lift? Read our list of the best car lifts for home garages and make a wise purchase decision.
A car lift may sound expensive to install in a home garage to you. But here is the list of some of the best car lifts that can be installed in your home garage far cheaper than you might assume to be without emptying your wallets.
Table of Contents
Best Car Lifts for Home Garage
Let us review some of the best car lifts for a home garage that you can purchase today.
1. BendPak QuickJack BL-5000SLX Portable Car Lift
QuickJack, as the name says correctly is a product that can take the car into the air within minutes, thanks to its wonderful speedy 110V AC Motor that comes along it.
To lift the car simply lay the 2 cantilevered lifting platforms on the floor, take the car over it and turn on the motor. Wait back as the welded steel reinforce box takes the strain and lifts the car two feet in the air.
- Lift capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- 110V AC motor for speedy car lift.
- The compact style makes it easy to store.
- Best for small garages.
2. Triumph NSS-8 4 Post Car Lift
The triumph Car lift is perfectly designed for safely lifting vehicles that are up to 8,000 lbs in weight. It is a highly rated 4 post option car lift with the benefits of storing a car underneath the lifted car.
It allows us to safely leave and lock the lifted cars on the lift for extended periods. It is one of the best automotive lifts for home garages.
- Powerful 110V AC Motor
- 2 vehicles stop and loading plates
- 84 inches in height and 175 inches in length
- 93 inches drive through width and 165 inches runway length
- Portable design for easy storage due to the intuitive caster included in the package
- Automatic locking in 10 positions
- Includes a caster kit, jack tray, and 3 drip trays
3. APlusLift HW-10KBP
APlusLifts are the best-selling amazon product because its heavy vehicle lifting capacity up to 10,000 lbs is just remarkable with 2-post floor plate lifts taking just 50 seconds for reaching the complete height.
It has a strong double “S” column construction made from the Q345 Steel and is actioned by a 220V engine in it.
- 10,000 lbs lifting power
- Lifting height of 83″ and width of 113″ makes it fit for mid to large spaces.
- Easy to install manual included.
- Solidly equipped with CE Certified lift structure with the hydraulic system
- Comes with truck adapters that have a 6’9″ max lifting height
4. Dannmar Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift
Dannmar is another mid-rise scissor and portable car lift in the list of best car lifts with a lifting capacity of 6,000 lbs with an intuitive design that has an adjustable arm assembly ad multi-position safety lock making it a handy product.
- Portable and easy to store motor cart having a tow handle
- 36 inches of lift or 39 inches with lift blocks
- Has a collapsed height of 5 inches
- 6,000 LBS weight capacity
- 5 lockable positions
5. Auto Lift Car-Park-8
Auto Lift Car Park-8 is a high-quality car lift that is packed with features that are required for a home garage car lift.
As it has all the features required that make it the most expensive car lift on the market. It has 8,000 lbs weight capacity that is handled by a hydraulic system that makes use of aircraft quality cabling.
- 8,000 lbs weight capacity
- Aircraft quality cabling
- Featured with redundant ladder lock safety
- 18″ wide runways
- Large 3″ diameter
- 10 lock positions
6. TRIUMPH NT-9 9000Lbs 2 Post Floor Plate Auto Lift
This model of Triumph is a popular one with 2 post car lifts and comes at an affordable price. Triumph NT-9 has a 9,000 lbs weight capacity to a total lift of 72″. It has a 220V motor that can lift the vehicle in less than 40 seconds.
- Weight capacity of 9,000 LBS
- 3 HP motor
- 111″ height and132″ width
- 106″ width between posts and 72″ lifting height
- 4.5 inches lowered height
7. BendPak Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Car Lift – MD-6XP
When finding an alternative to a 2 or 4-post car lift with a scissor lift BendPak MD-6XP is one among the best. It has a lifting weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. It can perform great to lift from 4 to 48″ in just less than 45 seconds.
- Weight capacity of 6,000 LBS
- Powered by a 1-phase 110-220V motor
- Typically for low cars as it lowers to 4 inches
- Can fit easily into small garages
- Safety lock with multi-positions
- Includes a truck adapter package
7 Best Automotive Lifts for Home Garage
Below is the exhaustive list of the best automotive lifts for home garages.
- BendPak QuickJack BL-5000SLX Portable Car Lift
- Triumph NSS-8 4 Post Car Lift
- APlusLift HW-10KBP
- Dannmar Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift
- Auto Lift Car-Park-8
- TRIUMPH NT-9 9000Lbs 2 Post Floor Plate Auto Lift
- BendPak Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Car Lift – MD-6XP
1. How High Does The Garage Need To Be For The Lift?
2. Is A 4 Post Lift Worth It?
3. Which Is Better 2 Post Or 4 Post Lift?
So by now, we know which are the best car lifts for home garages which you can use. All these car lifts offer excellent features for the value of money invested and are from reputable brands. Before purchasing any car lift, it’s important to check whether the car lift will fit in your garage by knowing its height and width.
The buying decision also has an impact on the task you would like to do in the vehicle using your car lift. If probably you look forward to changing transmission fluid then scissor lifts are not a good choice compared to 2 or 4-post car lifts. Therefore, make sure what task you wish to achieve with the car lift before making the buying decision.