Harley Davidson cruisers are the class motorcycles that already have great factory exhaust pipes sound as well as looks. In this article, we talk about the best performance exhaust for Harley Davidson.
Who owns a Harley Davidson would want to enhance the look with a few more dollars out of their pockets to make that V-twin roar, even more, deeper and raspier.
Top 7 Best Performance Exhaust for Harley Davidson
Here is the list of best performance exhausts for Harley Davidson to have a distinctive sound and look.
1. Vance & Hines 47229 Black Short Shots Staggered Full System Exhaust
When it comes to hot-rod sound, we recommend this staggering exhaust system from Vance and Hines model 47229. They have both Chrome and black finish on them. It is a full-length heat shield exhaust, particularly for 2014-2018 Sportster models motorcycles.
- It comes with a 1 ¾” head-pipe that steps to a 2 1/8” muffler body with a 2 ½” 220o heat shield.
- Signature Twin Slash End Treatment
- Available in quiet baffle options.
2. 07-17 HARLEY FXDB3: Bassani Xhaust Road Rage 3 2-Into-1
This high-quality stainless steel two into one exhaust from Bassani Xhausts is an ideal model for those looking to improve their bike performance and sound. They have two into one stepped equal length headers with 1-3/4″ to 1-7/8″ particularly designed for maximum performance. the package includes mounting brackets and hardware.
- Brushed billet end cap included.
- It has better ground clearance and fitment.
- High-quality stainless steel.
- Sounds good without being obnoxiously loud.
- Gives amazing performance gains.
3. Rinehart 100-0200 4 Xtreme True Dual System
This is the Rinehart Racing RIN-100-0200 Xtreme Series True Duals comes with the 4″ Chrome Muffler that is suitable for 2009 and up FLH models and is a complete system that has the chrome ‘Xtreme’ along with 4” Chrome Mufflers that are finished off with Black End Caps.
They have premium quality exhausts that give airflow performance and it appears in the chrome-plated finish all around it.
- It provides the largest power and torque increase in performance.
- It is equipped with O2 sensor ports for fuel management systems.
- They come with full-length heat shields on the headers pipes
- The torque-chamber baffles give you a deep rich sound out.
- It comes with a streamlined flow design that has the minimum number of bends.
4. Freedom HD00060 Exhaust (Declaration Turn-Outs Chrome Dyna)
This is the Freedom HD00060 Exhaust Declaration Turn-Outs performance exhaust system is designed to have a 2-step performance system for all the models that are of 2006-2105 Dyna that delivers a full range of torque and optimal horsepower to the bike. They have both black and chrome models that fit perfectly with great performance and style.
- They have a 16 gauge heat shield.
- 21 ½” diameter one-piece, 16-gauge, heavy-duty heat shield
- They have the removable baffles with a Chrome steel finish
- 02 ports and plugs are standard for OEM and all models.
- It comes with mounting hardware.
5. ACCESSORIESHD – LSD Big Radius Stealth Exhaust Pipes for Harley Softail
Got a Softail bike or other 103 models, then this ACCESSORIESHD – LSD Big Radius Stealth Exhaust Pipes are perfect for loud sound and stylish look. Their gleaming chrome and positively curved look with longer than bare-bone pipes are just perfectly styled.
If you’ve got a Softail or other 103 model, and you’re after a more stylish look and louder sound than your stock pipes, these LSD Big Radius Style Stealth Exhaust Drag Pipes from ACCESSORIESHD provide style and sound without breaking the bank. They’re finished in gleaming chrome, and have a positively seductive curve to them, being longer than bare-bones drag pipes. It is one of the best performance exhausts for Harley Davidson.
The removable baffles mean that you can control just how loud they are, but even with the baffles in, they’re a fair bit louder than stock pipes. They also come with O2 plugs for newer bikes. They’re a good price and won’t leave your wallet too much lighter, but they’re not, perhaps, as stunningly well made as some of the more expensive pipes on the list.
- They have removable baffles that can control the volume of their loudness.
- Pipes have a 2.25 diameter.
- Consists of O2 plugs for the latest version of bikes.
- Decently priced.
6. Cobra Power Pro HP 2-Into-1 Exhaust Chrome 6420
Cobra Power Pro HP 2-Into-1 Exhaust Chrome model 6420 is a classic performance exhaust system with a wide range of applications from 1993 to 2017.
This budget-friendly exhaust is an extremely efficient and powerful exhaust that has a sleek cylindrical muffler body with a megaphone and it ends with a 3.5″ chrome muffler body, with two in one piping that eliminates blueing.
- It has a double insulated body with a 3.5” chromed aluminum billet tip.
- They have increased horsepower and torque.
- It comes with a 222-degree 2-into-1 shield system.
- It has a removable baffle that can adjust the sound.
- It comes with easy mounting and assembly in them.
7. JFG RACING 2″ Drag Pipes Exhaust For Harley Davidson Sportster 883 1200 1986-2013
This JFG Racing 2″ Drag Pipes Exhaust is perfect for high-performance horsepower and extremely loud sound in place of any other aftermarket exhaust pipes. We need to adjust our air/fuel mixture after installing to avoid running lean.
- It has a great price with stainless steel pipes.
- Comes with an extremely stylish look.
- Has extremely loud sounds which may be a good or a bad thing depending on the area where you live.
7 Best Performance Exhaust For Harley Davidson
Below is the list of the best performance exhaust for Harley Davidson.
- Vance & Hines 47229 Black Short Shots Staggered Full System Exhaust
- 07-17 Harley Fxdb3: Bassani Xhaust Road Rage
- Rinehart 100-0200 4 Xtreme True Dual System
- Freedom Hd00060 Exhaust (Declaration Turn-outs Chrome Dyna)
- AccessoriesHD– Lsd Big Radius Stealth Exhaust Pipes For Harley Softail
- Cobra Power Pro Hp 2-into-1 Exhaust Chrome 6420
- JFG Racing 2″ Drag Pipes Exhaust For Harley Davidson Sportster
1. Does a 2 Into 1 exhaust Make More Power?
2. Can Better Exhaust Increase Horsepower?
3. Is Dual Exhaust Louder Than A Single Motorcycle?
Before purchasing any exhaust pipes, ensure that they are legal in the area where you stay. The legality issues are because of the loud sound in the exhaust pipe which make causes disturbances in the locality. Also, see the quality and performance of the exhaust pipes with references to your model.
Let us know in the comment what exhaust pipe are you planning to buy or have already bought? Also what other things are you looking for for your bikes?