If you are in search of the best shocks for the Chrysler 300, you are here at the right place. In this post, we have provided a complete buying guide, the most frequently asked questions, and top product reviews.
Chrysler 300 shocks have a direct impact on the car’s handling, comfort, and safety. Being able to reliably transfer power and torque to bad roads at any time is the task of a good shock absorber.
Shocks For Chrysler 300 Reviews:
Below are some of the best shocks for Chrysler 300 that you can purchase in the market today.
1. OREDY Front Pair Complete Struts Shocks Assembly Replacement for Chrysler 300 2005-2010
- Upper Strut Mount: Superior premium-style bearings.SAE-grade nuts and bolts.Superior rubber-to-steel bonding. All components are manufactured to meet Superior performance.
- Hollow Bumper: The premium bumper prevents component damage when the suspension bottoms out.
- Coil Spring: Manufactured with high-quality steel, each coil spring is precisely calibrated to support the vehicle’s weight and help ensure correct ride height.
- Upper Spring Seat: The upper spring seat provides consistent performance without transmitting noise or vibration into the chassis. It also supports the vehicle’s weight and helps properly offset the spring in the strut tower.
- Strut Dust Boot: The durable strut boot can protect the strut rod and seals to increase the lifespan of the shock strut.
- Lower Spring Isolators: Prevents metal to metal contact and helps eliminate noise between the spring and spring seat.
- NEW Premium Strut: Premium strut technology based on application. Each strut features application-engineered valving to complement each vehicle’s unique ride and handling characteristics.
- Brand OREDY
- Item Weight 51.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions 29.5 x 15 x 8.1 inches
- Easy to install
- Smooth ride
- Some of them leaker time
- Doubtful bushings
2. Autosaver88 Pair New Front Complete Quick Struts Shock Coil Spring Assembly fits for 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300
Automotive shock absorbers and struts do more than just provide a comfortable ride. Their most important function is to influence the control and handling characteristics of your vehicle. Without them, a vehicle would continually bounce and bound down the road, making driving extremely difficult.
Shocks and struts are designed to help keep your tires on the road. They control the action of the spring to resist bottoming out like when you hit a pothole and keep the movement of the springs under control when they rebound. Autosaver88 is one of the best Chrysler 300 shocks.
- Fitment:For 2007-2010 Saturnrntlook,2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300
- Easy & Safe installation: This is a ca complete strut assembly, buckle holes are consistent with the original car, so you can remove and replace it without taking apart the existing strut assembly or any other changes, easy and quick installation.
- Meets OE specification: Complete Strut Assembly includes strut, coil spring (when applicable), strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat, and isolator. All components manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance
- Replace Complete Strut Assembly NO#:172248,5797,182248,349065,11260,1213-0310,3214-0119,9214-0153
- Replace Complete Strut Assembly NO#:172248,5797,182248,349065,11260,1213-0310,3214-0119,9214-0153
- Brand AUTOSAVER88
- Item Weight 61 pounds
- Package Dimensions 30 x 16 x 7 inches
- Easy to install
- Smooth ride
- Some of them leak over time
- Doubtful bushings
- Paint finish.
3. ECCPP Shocks Struts, ECCPP Front Rear Shock Absorbers Strut Kits
- STABILITY AND SAFETY – Twin-tube shock body to protect shock action from rugged offroad work, accelerate frame and body vibration attenuation to improve vehicle ride comfort, Improve braking and steering issues and make driving more comfortable and safer
- BETTER DRIVING EXPERIENCE – High-performance rubber bushes and top quality bump stop exclusive to ECCPP shock absorbers, providing you with a better driving experience
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE – The steel rod is micro-polished with a double chrome plate.High corrosion resistance and long service life. Brackets and mountings match O.E.
- BUYER NOTICE -Shock Absorbers only, not including springs or mounts. Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchase. We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our shock absorbers. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this product.
- Brand ECCPP
- Model ECCPP Prime Choice shock absorber
- Item Weight 24.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions 32.7 x 10.2 x 5.1 inches
- No special tools are required for the removal and installation of stock keys
- Offers great lift
- Easy to install yourself without the intervention of a car mechanic
- Quite affordable with free shipping.
- Restricted lift height
- You have to remove the original blocks from the rear end.
4. Maxorber Rear Set Shocks Struts Absorber
- Shock Absorbers For Left H (Driver Side) and Right H (Passenger Side); Shock Absorbers only, not including springs or mounts.Chromed Piston Rod: suitable stiff dampening power for passenger cars. Shocks Struts replacement to restore your vehicle ride, handling, and control performance
- Premium Qualified Finish: rust protection; Nitrogen Gas-charged: improved stopping, steering, stability. Japanese Made Oil Seals: no squeaking noise, long durability; Chromed Piston Rod: suitable stiff dampening power for passenger cars.
- Brand Maxorber
- Model Shocks Struts Absorber Shock Set Strut Kit
- Item Weight 10.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions 24.4 x 6.3 x 3.5 inches
- Fluid withstands internal temperatures.
- It decreases the harsh improves of rough driving.
- The bushing and nuts need self-installation.
- Comparatively stiffer.
5. MILLION PARTS 2 Pcs Front Complete Strut Shock Absorber Assembly 172248 fit for Chrysler 2005-2010 300
- FITMENT – Strut shock assembly fit for Chrysler 2005-2010 300
- Interchange Part Number: 172248; Other Part Number: SR4088/SR4087, 1335778, 182248; Fit for RWD ONLY
- OEM Design Direct Fit – Ready to Install – No Special Tools Required! Remove and replace the complete Strut Assembly in one piece
- Complete Strut Assembly – Equipped with Strut, Coil, Spring & Mounts
- NOTICE – Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchase.
- Brand MILLION PARTS
- Item Weight 45 pounds
- Product Dimensions 30.3 x 12.6 x 7 inches
6. Shoxtec Brand New Front Pair (2) Complete Struts, Fits 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300 RWD 2.7 Liter V6, 3.5 Liter V6
- Fits 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300 RWD 2.7 Liter V6, 3.5 Liter V6 (Reply. Monroe 172248)
- Precision Designed, Fully Loaded Complete Unit for a Direct and Exact Fit, Ready to Install, No Special Tools Required
- Leading Supplier of Complete Strut Products, Superior Quality that Meets or Exceeds OE Specification
- Brand New Complete Quick Strut and Shock Assembly with High-Grade Nitrogen Gas Strut, Strut Mount and Coil Spring, Factory Direct Price with Warranty
- Brand SHOXTEC
- Model 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300 RWD
- Item Weight 45.4 pounds
- Package Dimensions 30 x 16 x 9 inches
- Simple installation process.
- Kit fits perfectly.
- Great performance on off-road.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Sometimes it jerks due to terrible role centre design.
- Control arm drop brackets are not included.
7. MOTORMAN Front Left & Right Complete Strut and Coil Spring Assembly 172248 for 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 (2WD, RWD)
MOTORMAN has focused on automotive replacement parts for over 20 years. Our premium automotive parts are designed to meet or even exceed OEM standards so you can replace your ageing, worn out, or failed strut assemblies with a direct fit solution.
Whether you are putting the car up on blocks to do it yourself or looking to save money by bringing your parts to your local mechanic, choosing MOTORMAN will add life to your vehicle.
- Fits 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300 (2WD, RWD),OEM number: 172248
- Please click “Select your vehicle” to check fit just in case your vehicle may have exclusions based on drive system or trim level that may cause our product not to match your vehicle
- Superior quality replacement complete strut and coil spring assembly set includes complete strut, seat, insulators, coil spring, boot kit, and top mount plate
- Save shop time and money with our quick installation design, pre-assembled, and ready to install. It is highly recommended to have your components installed by a state-certified professional mechanic
- All of our MOTORMAN products are guaranteed unlimited miles for one year against material and structural defects
- Brand MOTORMAN
- Item Weight 50.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions 27.6 x 13 x 6.1 inches
- Besides the electronic connectors, easy to install
- Comfortable ride
- Reduce shock
- Shock’s electronic connector had issues during installation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
So, here are some of the frequently asked questions about what are the essential functions of the shock absorber shownwn are the shock absorbers rn how to know what shocks absorbers you must choose for your car?-
Q: What Are The Essential Functions Of The Shock Absorbers?
A: Its function is directly related to stability control and oscillation reduction, and its malfunction can generate faults due to fatigue in other mobile components of the car. In addition to supporting the weight of the vehicle and absorbing the vibrations that cause the unevenness of the terrain, the shock absorbers can also help to direct the car through a unique structure. That is, they help in the curves when we turn to the right or the left.
Q: How Are The Shock Absorbers Worn?
A: In general, the shock absorbers wear out due to their use. Interestingly, the vehicles driven by the city have more considerable wear of them due to the type of asphalt, very high pedestrian crossings, speed-reducing bands, sewer covers, etc. But external factors such as the usual load of the vehicle, the kilometers travelled, or wear due to weather factors such as humidity, cold or heat can also influence its wear.
Q: How Do know What Shock Absorbers You Must Choose For Your Car?
A: Each shock absorber is designed for different needs. Some shock absorbers are to support large loads, and others improve comfort, others for sports driving, or to minimize the effects of pavement in the car, etc. So the most important thing when making this decision is to know what is the use you give to the vehicle.
Q: What Happens When They Wear Out?
A: When the shock absorbers are worn, the vibration in the vehicle increases, loosening and damaging other components because the impacts of the ground are no longer absorbed correctly. In the long run, this affects the comfort and ergonomics of the car and causes passengers to feel each of the potholes through which the vehicle passes.
Q: How Can We Tell If Our Car Has Worn-Out Shock Absorbers?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot feel when our shock absorbers begin to suffer significant wear and tear, as it is a gradual process that makes it difficult to perceive. However, if we begin to notice that our car takes more time to brake and that the braking distance is reduced, it could indicate that our shock absorbers require a revision. Similarly, if you notice any oil leak or small drops that fall near your tires, it is best to check them to confirm they are in good condition.
Q: What Is A Refurbished Shock Absorber?
A: Reconditioning a damper means conditioning it back to work once a fault or defect has compromised its functions. It is no easy task to cover the gaps of such a system as this involves identifying different types of errors with varying kinds of symptoms in the car suspension.
It is highly recommended to buy the Best Shocks for Jeep JK to avoid future problems.
Q: When Do You Need To Change Your Shocks?
A: There are two different scenarios that you’re going to run into as a Jeep owner.
One – is if you lift your vehicle you’re increasing the distance between the axle and the mounting point on the frame of the shock, so you have to buy longer travel shocks.
The second – is if your shocks have worn out and they need to be replaced.
There are a few ways to tell if your shocks are worn out. The first way is when the driver notices that the car is constantly bouncing up and down. The car doesn’t feel solid. This is an important sign that your shocks have worn out and need to be replaced.
The way to test your shocks in this situation is to go to the corner of the vehicle and push up and down on it hard. If your vehicle doesn’t stop bouncing immediately, you might want to check your shocks.
There are also seals in the shocks that once they wear out, they will leak fluid. You also have bushings on both ends of the shock, on the top and bottom mounting points, if you hear any clunking or weird noises or squeaking or anything like that, definitely check those out. If those bushings are worn out time, then it is also time to replace the shocks as well.
Q: Does Chrysler 300 Have Shocks Or Struts?
Your Chrysler 300 shocks are part of your vehicle’s suspension system. This system is charged with keeping your wheels on the road and ensuring you a comfortable ride. Aftermarket shocks and struts are available for the Chrysler 300 when these components need replacement.
Q: How Much Are Shocks For A Chrysler 300?
Q: What Happens If Front Struts Fail?
Q: How Do You Change The Struts?
- How to Tell If You Need New Struts
- Loosen and Remove the Nuts
- Separate the Strut and Knuckle
- Remove the Strut Mount Nuts
- Install the New Strut
Q: Which Is Better KYB Or Monroe?
The main difference is that KYB produces slightly higher quality shocks, Price: 4/5 stars – KYB shocks and struts are typically a little bit cheaper.
7 Best Shocks for Chrysler 300:
Below is a comprehensive list of Chrysler 300 shocks that you can buy today.
- OREDY Front Pair Complete Struts Shocks Assembly Replacement for Chrysler 300 2005-2010
- Autosaver88 Pair New Front Complete Quick Struts Shock Coil Spring Assembly fits for 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300.
- ECCPP Shocks Struts, ECCPP Front Rear Shock Absorbers Strut Kits
- Maxorber Rear Set Shocks Struts Absorber
- MILLION PARTS 2 Pcs Front Complete Strut Shock Absorber Assembly 172248 fit for Chrysler 2005-2010 300
- Shoxtec Brand New Front Pair (2) Complete Struts, Fits 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300 RWD 2.7 Liter V6, 3.5 Liter V6
- MOTORMAN Front Left & Right Complete Strut and Coil Spring Assembly 172248 for 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 (2WD, RWD)
Shock absorbers are fundamental parts of the car, and their operation must be understood so that the driver is aware of the maintenance needs of his vehicle. If you are considering replacing them or not, you must take into account both the importance of the shock and its benefits and disadvantages that can bring you not to change them on time.
Remember to buy original shocks of the brand of your car, since they have gone through various quality processes and have been specifically designed to work on your model by the same specialists who created your vehicle, which in addition to prolonging your life protects you by guaranteeing you an excellent performance.