We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
Hearing about words like shocks might not be new to you, as these are some of the most important components in a vehicle. Their main purpose is to reduce those compressing oscillations of the vehicle and enhance its performance.
So today we have a very special beauty with us i.e. the Ford Focus about which we would be discussing the best shocks that would improve its performance to such a great extent.
Best Shocks For Ford Focus
We have reviewed some of the best Ford Focus replacement shocks so that you can make a purchase decision.
1. Gabriel G57081
- It comes with G-Force high-tech technology
- It offers nine-stage valve procedures thus producing a consistent flow of oil.
- Enhanced Steer valving from all four corners.
- It comes with a Chrome piston rod
- High stability and durability.
- Prevention of oil leak between the piston rod and the piston.
- High Operational Consistency.
- A little expensive
2. Monroe 32404
- It comes with Nitro carbonized rod
- Larger Bore
- Contains all-weather Fluid
- Reduced Friction due to Fluids for all weather.
- Smoother compression over those old-school factory shock.
- This Ford Focus strut has a long service life.
- Not good to solve a long term purpose.
- Difficult to tighten the bolts and nuts
3. DTA 70116X
- Nitrogen gas charged.
- It comes with 4 lip Teflon banded Piston seal.
- Insulated Spring seats.
- Offers Neoprene Boots
- It comes with all-weather fluid enhancing the ride experience.
- It comes with ready to installation feature.
- No plastic dust covers included for rear Ford Focus shocks.
- Got some major issues with brake line bracket
4. Detroit Axle
- Tight seal present between piston and pressure tube preventing wear and tear
- Minimized leaks increasing consistency.
- It can deal with moderately rugged paths.
- It offers easy installation.
- Poor build quality.
- Cannot handle difficult terrains.
- It comes with a Chrome plated piston.
- Satisfies OEM Design Upgrades.
- Offers Automatic Machine welds.
- Made from the best quality components.
- Ready to install Feature.
- Satisfies OEM SPECS for every part.
- Comparatively weak absorber.
- Machinery makes sounds when fitted.
6. Gabriel G57082
- It comes with G-Force tech.
- Highly finished chrome rods.
- Ready to install feature.
- It comes with a decent life.
- One of the best Ford Focus shocks with great consistency
- Most expensive
7. SENSEN 104680
- Strictly follows OE standards
- Nitrogen gas charged.
- Follows a twin-tube design
- Great Control performance over rugged terrain.
- Assuring you a firmer ride.
- It offers long life and durability to a larger extent.
- Quite the underdog.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the lifetime these Ford Focus shocks offer?
A: Depends on the material they are made from
Q: What is the material they are made from?
A: These are made from some high-grade aluminum or zinc material.
Q: Are these easy to install?
A: Yes, these are easy to install.
Q: Do this shock comes with boots?
A: It varies from model to model.
Q: Are these available in different color options?
A: Yes, these are available in different color options.
7 Best Shocks For Ford Focus
Below is the comprehensive list of best shocks for Ford Focus available in the market today.
- Gabriel G57081
- Monroe 32404
- DTA 70116X
- Detroit Axle
- Gabriel G57082
- SENSEN 104680
So these are the top Ford Focus shocks offering the best performance in their respective price range and categories. From monotube to twin tube to nitrogen gas rechargeable every variety has its benefits in their price brackets.