We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
When it comes to sedans with comfort, Toyota Camry is a luxurious automobile that is at the top of the list. To manage the support and the handling, one has to do recurrent preservation on the suspension arrangement, especially the shock absorbers. So today we will discuss the best shocks for Toyota Camry.
Typically the standard expense for a Toyota Camry with regards to suspension shock or strut change is ranged from $350 and $410. However, the expenses are determined for manual labor, and thus that takes most of it. While components are appraised at quite a nominal price, the calculation excludes taxes. Thus customization can become way cheaper or equally expensive.
One may ask the key feature of the difference between a shock and a strut in any car. Mostly because both of them perform almost the same function. Although they serve the same purpose, they cannot be interchanged for functionality. Each wheel is supposed to have one of them either. The separation lies in the anatomical part of the automotive structure, necessarily struts are a part of the skeletal frame of the cars. Shocks are not, absorbers are separate parts which do not affect the steering or movement of the vehicle.
Best Struts For Toyota Camry
Below we have reviewed some of the best struts for Toyota Camry so that it is easier for you to make a purchase decision.
- Excellent premium-style pivots.SAE-grade nuts and bolts.Better rubber-to-steel cohesiveness.All components manufactured to meet Superior performance.
- This premium bumper shield blocks component damage when the suspension rumps escape.
- Constructed with high-quality steel, each coil spring is precisely calibrated to support the vehicle’s weight and help ensure the correct ride height.
- The upper origin seat provides steady performance outwardly dispatching noise or vibration into the framework.
- The long-lasting strut rubber can protect the rod and fasteners from increasing the lifespan of collision strut.
- Inhibits metal to metal connection and helps reduce noise within the spring and spring seat. It is one of the best shocks for Toyota Camry.
- Premium strut technology developed on demand. Every strut hallmarks application-engineered valving to complement a specific vehicle’s unparalleled ride and handling characteristics.
- Brand name – OREDY
- Item Weight – 102.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions – 25.6 x 18.9 x 10 inches
- Exterior – Painted
- Manufacturer Part Number – 157336
- Value for the price.
- smooth handling.
- reduction of roughness during turns and skids.
- Springs elevate the car height, and that’s for the best.
- Usually the bottom pulls out if you drive roads full of holes and sewage digs.
Fits: 2002 – 2003 Toyota Camry
- Conditions to reinstate your struts if you are bothered by subsequent problems: The automobile gives an unnatural noise. The automobile sinks when the terrain is terrible, or the pressure is substantial. Fuel Leakage. The wheel wear is thick and unpredictable. It isn’t straightforward to control the car. Poor stability makes you feel very uncomfortable
- Easy & Safe installation: This is a complete strut assembly. Buckle holes are compatible with the original car in the situation. One can remove and replace it without taking apart existing strut assembly or any other modifications, easy and quick fitting.
- Matches OE specification: Comprehensive Strut Assembly includes strut, coil spring (when applicable), strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator. All segments constructed to engage or surpass OE attainment
- Brand – AUTOSAVER88
- Item Weight – 106.3 pounds
- Package Dimensions – 30.5 x 19.5 x 18 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number – ATSS1043
- Excellent fit for my Toyota Camry 2002 LE.
- Smooth handling for all terrains.
- Quite easy to install right from the box with the help of a suspension.
- The struts are quite clamorous.
- Moving delayed, they clunk and crash.
- The shocks seem to work fine, but after a while, they become quite sonorous as well.
Fits: 1997-2001 Toyota Camry
- Matches 1997-2001 Toyota Camry 2.2L
- Included: 2x Front & 2x Rear Strut Assembly’s; 2x Front Sway Bars, 2x Rear Sway Bars
- Complete Strut Assembly – Provided with Strut, Coil, Spring & Mounts – Available to Install
- Detroit Axle Strut Assemblies are comprehensive and set for installation with no extra work or unique tool required for connection.
- Replacement Parts: Struts: 171678, 171679 171680 171681; Sway Bars: K90311 K90312 K90313.
- Brand – Detroit Axle
- Item Weight – 88 pounds
- Package Dimensions – 50 x 46 x 26 inches
- Item model number- 171678, 171679 171680 171681
- Problems while breaking are resolved.
- Swaying side to side is corrected.
- For the 1997 Toyota Camry CE they also remove the vibration and noise.
- Although there are very few issues with this product, the main question remains with maintenance and servicing.
- The rear portion of the car feels elevated, and that is a concurrent issue.
Fits: 1998-2002 Toyota Camry
- Tremendous quality, the brand new strut adjustment
- Direct-Fit – Ready to Install – No Special Tools Required! Remove and substitute the entire Strut Assembly in one piece. Each Complete Strut Assembly is composed and tuned for vehicle specific purposes
- Full Strut Assembly includes strut, coil spring (when appropriate), strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat, and isolator
- Strict gloss black, powder-coated with the neoprene dust boot.
- Each strut is nitrogen gas charged.
- Brand – Prime Choice Auto Parts
- Item Weight – 88.1 pounds
- Manufacturer Part Number – CST090-091PR
- Reasonably economical enough to acquire.
- The specific difference from other companies is the 15mm assembly nuts, they fit in perfectly.
- The cons remain the same with noise and clunking sound.
- However, there is no elevation in the rear area.
Fits: TOYOTA CAMRY 2007
- Presents modern handling accuracy and power.
- Nitrous charged suspension system.
- Counterpart technology current charge mode inherent rusting controller design.
- There is a fluid that decreases piston rod abrasion, and it’s designed to work all year.
- Fluon banded cylinder for regular sealing and persistence.
- More considerable bore than most collapses for the more effective lever.
- Full uprooted valving for flexibility and travel succor.
- Brand – Monroe
- Item Weight -2.6 pounds
- Product Dimensions – 23.3 x 4 x 2.8 inches
- Item model number – 37280
- Simple to install.
- Journey comparable to industry-grade.
- This one is, however, is compatible with models released post 2006-7.
- Due to the nitrous system, the product is susceptible to easy degradation.
- Price range
- Specific model utility
5 Best Shocks For Toyota Camry
Below we have listed down some of the best Toyota Camry shocks in the market today.
- Detroit Axle
- Prime Choice Auto Parts
- Monroe 37280 OESpectrum Shock Absorber
When it comes to Toyota Camry shocks, the model decides which kind of strut and shocks will be appropriate. There has been a lot of modification put through the Camry model. Thus to obtain a proper fit one needs to always check the specifications according to their model.
For a proper suggestion, the recommendation would always be OREDY as one of the best Toyota Camry shocks and struts manufacturers their assurance goes beyond post-use-service.