For many, keeping their car, truck, van, or SUV in good condition is of the utmost importance. Not only do you want to retain a solid resale value, but you also want your ride to look nice for yourself and your passengers. In this article let us discuss the best truck floor mats.
Why To Buy/Use Floor mats?
Floor Mats are generally used in an automobile to keep the automobile parts safe from dirt, wear, and salt corrosion. It is mainly used to keep the car clean. Most mats can be removed for cleaning purposes and can be installed back after cleaning.
Best Truck Floor Mats Reviews From Amazon
Following is the list of the Best Truck Floor Mats Reviews from Amazon.
1. Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners
The WeatherBeater line from Husky Liners is a top seller. With a thermoplastic construction and extra-tall exterior walls, these mats will stand up to any weather and any climate for years and years to come, even gasoline and battery acid.
Each set comes custom-made to cover every inch of your interior carpet, and Husky also offers a Lifetime Warranty against breaking or cracking. Plus, cleanup is as easy as can be – just remove the mats and hose them off in your front yard. It is one of the best truck floor mats.
- Guard your factory carpets with the high-quality craftsmanship of Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners
- All-season, durable rubberized thermo-plastic material stands up to all kinds of abuse
- Tall side walls and well-placed grooves trap liquids and contain grime
- WeatherBeater Mats stand up to water, snow, mud, motor oil, gasoline, and battery acid
- Fully custom-designed to your year, make, and model for a perfect fit and full coverage
- Available in Black, Grey, and Tan
- Lifetime Warranty against breaking or cracking
- Manufacturer:- Husky Liners
- Brand:- Husky Liners
- Model:-Weatherbeater Series
- Item Weight:- 10.75 pounds
- Product Dimensions:- 37 x 32 x 7 inches
- Volume:- 4714 Cubic Inch
It is one of the best available floor mats in the market. It has a great build quality and perfect fitting. And clean up is so easy, no more having to vacuum the carpet, all are on the floor mats. Best value for the money floor mat.
2. WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners
First off, one of the biggest names in the industry, WeatherTech.Designed for vehicles with factory carpet, this is constructed of patent-pending, High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material.
This material provides a stiff core for high strength, as well as high-friction outer surfaces to grab your carpet and give your feet a tactile surface to scrape and kick. Their deep, multi-level channel design is a brilliant innovation that carries fluids away from your feet towards a reservoir trap.
- Innovative design and top-quality materials provide maximum interior protection from the elements.
- High-Density Tri-Extruded Semi-flexible material.
- Advanced multi-level channel system carries liquids and debris away and traps it in a special reservoir.
- Fluids are easily removed over the door sill.
- Designed for your specific vehicle for perfect fit and protection.
- Made for vehicles with factory-installed carpet.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Manufacturer WeatherTech
- Brand WeatherTech
- Item Weight 2.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions 19.3 x 3.5 x 42.9 inches
The fit is flawless, the appearance is great, and the degree of protection that they provide is unmatched. Well worth the cost.
If anything could be improved, I’d love to see the front drivers side mat to go higher up on the inside edge (right of the accelerator pedal). That spot gets HIGH wear by people resting their foot against the transmission wall.
3. Maxliner MaxFloormats Auto Floor Mats
They are made of low-density polyethene, these Maxliner rubber floor liners are both flexible and durable, while simultaneously providing a styled-out, super sleek look. Textured for greater traction and with reinforced edges to keep their shape.
Maxliner floor mats will trap any harmful agents within themselves so that the carpet underneath always looks its best. Easy to clean and easy to install, you’ll love the difference they make for your truck.
- Provide your ride’s interior with the ultimate protection courtesy of Maxliner MaxFloormats.
- Custom-designed to your specific vehicle thanks to innovative computer-modelling technology.
- Low-density polyethene construction: flexible, durable, rugged.
- MaxFloormat outer edges raised to trap stains and spills within.
- Textured surface provides traction, reinforced edges maintain shape.
- Tan, Gray, Cocoa, and Black mats available, depending on the vehicle.
- Sleek, stylish look.
- Easy to install, easy to clean.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Brand MAX LINER
- Model MAXFLOORMAT
- Item Weight 10.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions 36 x 28 x 5 inches
The fit and quality of this product are excellent. At least as heavy-duty as others costing more, with the correct fitment for the floor plan, including appropriate holes and dimples for factory mounting points. The only (minor) issue I’ve had is that the driver’s side liner doesn’t rest flush against the outside panel, resulting in it’s hanging up on the parking brake pedal.
4. 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
The Taiwanese word “kagu” translates to “durable” or “long-lasting” – and with 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Liners, that’s exactly what you’ll get. Maxpider Kagu Floor Liners boast a 3-layered design that offers protection, convenience, and comfort.
The top layer is crafted from a textured thermoplastic that resists cracking and deforming, while the middle cross-linked polyethene (XPE) layer offers shock absorbancy and insulation from outside noise and temperatures. The bottom layer boasts unique MAXpider fibres, which grip onto your factory carpets without damaging them and hold the liners tightly in place.
- 3 Layer Construction
- Carbon Fiber Texture
- Anti-Skid Backing
- All-Weather Protection
- Easy Cleaning
- Brand 3D MAXpider
- Item Weight 6 pounds
- Product Dimensions 37 x 32 x 6 inches
Driver’s side, passenger side and rear mats fit perfectly! Excellent protection and a nice appearance.Easy to clean and fit perfect. They have a classy look compared to others. The side edges are not as high as some for catching water and mud but the trade-off for fit, looks, wear, and ruggedness is well worth it.
5. Aries StyleGuard Floor Liners
Aries StyleGuard XD Floor Liners are built with three durable layers to offer unmatched protection and performance. A flexible, TPR top-layer is completely waterproof and designed to withstand both time and UV-rays – no cracking or fading here.
This thermoplastic top-level also features raised edges and channels to completely contain any muck, mud, or spilt drinks. A polyethene foam centre brings cushion and comfort to these mats, as well as climate insulation and reduced road noise. Finally, a tough-grasping underside features thousands of OmniGrip™ fibres which keep your mats fiercely in place.
- Durable 3-layer construction
- OmniGrip fibres for maximum hold
- Raised edges to contain spills
- Integrated channels
- Custom-fit and stylish finish
- Easy to clean
- Brand ARIES
- Model StyleGuard XD Liners
- Item Weight 7.55 pounds
- Price $14928
- Product Dimensions 38 x 33 x 6 inches
Product has a very nice design, the fit is as expected. Backing ensures they stay in place & they are not heavy or difficult to move in/out of your vehicle
6. Intro-Tech Hexomat Rubber Floor Mats
Intro-Tech moulds your Hexomat Floor Mats from an advanced composite rubber material that will never crack, fade, or fall apart. The mats are durable enough to handle a lifetime of kicking, yet flexible enough to handle and sit nicely on your floor.
They’re custom-moulded to your exact vehicle, ensuring a perfect fit and great looks. Plus, the honeycombs hold so much liquid there’s no need for clumsy high-walled outer trim.
- All season custom automat
- Non-fading and no cracking
- Tremendous liquid holding capacity.
- Will keep debris, sand, mud and rocks in place within the hexo shaped pockets
- Non-skid nib backing provides optimum traction
- Brand Intro-Tech Automotive
- Item Weight. 12 pounds
- Package Dimensions 34.5 x 23.5 x 2 inches
The Hexomat fits perfectly in the car to offer effective protection from spills, rain, and rug stains. The material is lighter than it looks so it is not difficult to remove for cleaning purposes. That said, the pattern does mean that the pits in the mat capture dirt that don’t allow to sweep the mat to remove the dirt or to clean with soap and water without completely removing the mat from the car. If not for this, it’s a five-star mat.
Top 6 Best Truck Floor Mats Reviews
Below is the comprehensive list of the best Truck floor mats.
- Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners
- WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners
- Maxliner MaxFloormats Auto Floor Mats
- 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
- Aries StyleGuard Floor Liners
- Intro-Tech Hexomat Rubber Floor Mats
For me the best choice would be Husky liners weather beater Foot liners, due it’s qualities and price range. But if you like a premium feel and have the financial capacity then you can go for WeatherTech Digital fit Foot liners.
Best Truck Floor Mats ReviewsAnd for those who want a quality product but doesn’t want to spend much, you can go for Maxliner Maxfloormats Auto floor Mats.